Click to Enlarge / Copy and Paste / Size as You Wish / Print and Enjoy!

Search Recipes

Friday, March 11, 2011

Spicy Chicken Romano Pasta

If my sister Hanna had a signature dish, this would be it.  It's a great dish for hostessing, because it's relatively simple, (especially if you take a shortcut and don't make the Alfredo from scratch) everyone raves about how tasty it is (hello, artichoke hearts and sundried tomatoes), and it makes a LOT.

This is what it looks like when you serve the "sauce" over the pasta.
And this is how it looks when you mix it all up and keep it warm in a crockpot for parties.
I added "grilled" to the chicken, because that's always how I like my chicken--it's healthier and tastier.  And you don't have to make it spicy.  I added a few dashes of red pepper flakes to a very small amount (about 1/4 teaspoon) of cayenne pepper last time I made this, and it was barely spicy--my kids still loved it.  You can make it with my delicious Alfredo Sauce recipe.

1 comment:

Welcome to BexBox! I hope you enjoy using my recipe cards as much as I enjoy making them.