Click to Enlarge / Copy and Paste / Size as You Wish / Print and Enjoy!

Search Recipes

Friday, August 25, 2023

Naan Flatbread

This is definitely the best of the three naan recipes I have used over the years.  I also made it better, not to brag, by adding garlic to the melted butter.  Go big or go home.


My son Brigham asks for naan every week.  And gets it about once a month, which is a win for all of us.  I'll have to post my favorite Instant Pot curry recipe next, because naan is best enjoyed when you are sopping up some flavorful, spicy curry and chicken.

Put the dough in a greased bowl
and let it rise in a warm oven.

Until it doubles in size . . . 

Turn out on a floured surface

Cut into twelve equal pieces,
then shape into balls and roll out

I like to use my griddle so I can do three or four at a time

It smells even better than it looks . . .

There are never leftovers, y'all


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to BexBox! I hope you enjoy using my recipe cards as much as I enjoy making them.