Click to Enlarge / Copy and Paste / Size as You Wish / Print and Enjoy!

Search Recipes

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Super Soft Sugar Cookies

I just made these for the umpteenth time for Valentine's Day.  I took some plates around to my friends that I visit-teach, and made a huge batch for my kids' Valentine parties at school.  A double batch makes SEVEN DOZEN.  They go so quickly because I always forget how addictive they are: one bite and suddenly there's a pile of crumbs on my shirt and in my hair and a half dozen are missing . . .


Double batch: time to bring out the Bosch
Roll into balls just smaller than a golf ball--20 on each cookie sheet!

I think the pictures speak for themselves.  This is my go-to recipe when I need to take cookies to one of my kids' classes at school . . . or on holidays . . . or when I am craving something delectably sweet . . .


I got these pie/cupcake carriers at Wal-Mart and I LOVE them.
I use three blocks to hold up the second "tier" inside--perfect for
a second grader to carry into school.  Here is a similar product:
Cupcake / Pastry carrier



Sweet Mollie loves to help "clean up"
Sweet Calvin loves to help "clean up" . . . 

5 comments:

  1. I will try these next time I make cookies. thanks so much for doing this blog. It is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum yum yum! What about the frosting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you make them so super soft? That freshly baked photo was beautiful. They were the perfect shade of toasted marshmallow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made these today and rolled them in cinnamon sugar before baking them, like a snickerdoodle. They are delish! :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to BexBox! I hope you enjoy using my recipe cards as much as I enjoy making them.