Click to Enlarge / Copy and Paste / Size as You Wish / Print and Enjoy!

Search Recipes

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pumpkin Bread

This is one of my favorite breads to make as a "gift."  I like to take mini loaves of this pumpkin bread when I go visiting teaching, to bake sales, or to add to a Christmas goody platter.  Plus, it makes your house smell like heaven when it's in the oven.

Bex Tip: I buy lots of small baskets at Deseret Industries (best local thrift store ever), clean them, then use them to take baked goods to people, lining each with a square of gingham fabric.  I tell them the basket is part of the gift: it's pretty, inexpensive, and no one has to worry about returning a plate or dish.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to BexBox! I hope you enjoy using my recipe cards as much as I enjoy making them.