Click to Enlarge / Copy and Paste / Size as You Wish / Print and Enjoy!

Search Recipes

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Buttermilk Waffles

This has been my number one waffle recipe for about six years now.  It makes quite a bit of batter (enough for about 30 square waffles, I'd say), so I like to cook the last few batches until they're barely golden brown, then freeze them and use 'em later for a rushed morning when my kids can pop them in the toaster.  They are ten times more delicious and twenty times more healthy than Eggos.




Also, since I discovered kefir, I never use buttermilk or have to mix milk with vinegar (Click here for my What is Kefir? post).  They make the waffles so moist and yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to BexBox! I hope you enjoy using my recipe cards as much as I enjoy making them.