Click to Enlarge / Copy and Paste / Size as You Wish / Print and Enjoy!

Search Recipes

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Basil & Feta Bruschetta

This is definitely one of my all-time favorite appetizers, from one of my all-time favorite people.  I raved about this bruschetta so much that Debbie made it just for me after I had my fourth baby.  Book club blessings, I tell you.
Toast your bread slices for about 6 min @ 350,
then spread with mixed cream cheese & feta
Saute the tomatoes (I used Romas), basil, & garlic for about 5 min

Spoon warm tomato mixture on each slice, then top each
with a small amount of torn, fresh mozzarella
Oh, my.  Yes, please.
Everything Debbie makes is divine.  She loves to cook and she is so good at it.  But really, can anything be betta than bruschetta?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to BexBox! I hope you enjoy using my recipe cards as much as I enjoy making them.