Click to Enlarge / Copy and Paste / Size as You Wish / Print and Enjoy!

Search Recipes

Monday, March 12, 2012

Asparagus, Chicken, & Pecan Pasta

This is a fairly recent find from one of my favorite cooking websites: Allrecipes, {introduced to me three years ago by my dear friend Emily--you can't go wrong with Spaghemily and Meatballs}.  I used their cool ingredient search tool and entered "asparagus" and "chicken".  When this recipe came up, I was so excited, because I also happened to have some pecan halves . . . which doesn't happen as often as I would like it to.

Oh my, it is delicious.  And fairly healthy--especially if you are using wheat pasta.  I have made it too many times since I discovered it . . . not because we are sick of it, but because pecans are so pricey and I am stretching my grocery budget.  A little bit does go a long way, thank goodness.  I actually prefer it with pecan pieces (though pecan halves look prettier), which are a little less expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to BexBox! I hope you enjoy using my recipe cards as much as I enjoy making them.