Click to Enlarge / Copy and Paste / Size as You Wish / Print and Enjoy!

Search Recipes

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Famous Springer Rolls

"Springer" sounds like maybe these rolls spring back when you touch them, like the belly of the Pillsbury Dough Boy, but it's just my friend Melanie's maiden name, and this is her (not-so-) secret family recipe for scrumptious rolls.

Pour about 1/4 cup melted butter on dough after you roll it out

Spread butter evenly and cut into 16 pie-pieces with a pizza cutter

Roll each pie-piece, starting with the outside edge, into a
croissant-shape and let rise again

These are actually the last three rolls left after I made three dozen. 
It often happens that I am really good at taking pictures until the food
is done . . . then it gets eaten before I remember to snap a photo

These rolls are. the. best.  They always turn out, too.  My kids beg for me to make them.  And they look so pretty . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to BexBox! I hope you enjoy using my recipe cards as much as I enjoy making them.