Click to Enlarge / Copy and Paste / Size as You Wish / Print and Enjoy!

Search Recipes

Monday, April 4, 2022

Chicken Curry in a Hurry


I think this is one of the recipes that people have requested from me the very most. It is so easy and delicious, especially your second time :). You don't have to use a rotisserie chicken, it just makes things faster. It says on the car that "I sometimes substitute coconut milk" for the heavy cream . . . but I ALWAYS do. 

I have added asparagus, mini sweet peppers, broccoli, carrots, even potatoes to this curry--it's a no fail!  And, as always, you can substitute kefir for the plain yogurt.

1 comment:

  1. This meal was so dynamite when you made it for me the other day! I'm sharing it with everyone and making it for lunch today--I'll tell you how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to BexBox! I hope you enjoy using my recipe cards as much as I enjoy making them.