Click to Enlarge / Copy and Paste / Size as You Wish / Print and Enjoy!

Search Recipes

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Asian Lettuce Wraps

I got this recipe from an old issue of Cook's Country (the best cooking magazine that exists, as far as I'm concerned). It is a favorite to serve for company--because lettuce wraps always look impressive, and are good as an appetizer if you're serving other Asian dishes.

I usually use green onions in place of scallions, because I always have them on hand. You can serve it with Bibb or Romaine lettuce, which are both easier to wrap, but it's crispier with iceberg. If I have a plum jam or jelly on hand, I'll add a tablespoon to the dipping sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to BexBox! I hope you enjoy using my recipe cards as much as I enjoy making them.